Trigger Point Performance Hip and Lower Back Kit is the ultimate package to massage and maintain the muscles around the hip and lower back areas. This kit is recommend for anyone having aches and pains in areas such as, but not limited to, the IT Band, Knee, Hamstrings, Piriformis, Sciatic Nerve, Lower Back, Psoas, Quadriceps, Hips, etc. Kit features all the tools and instructions needed to massage the hip and lower back, including 2 TP Massage Balls, Footballer, Quadballer and Baller Block. As a bonus, you get the Hip & Lower Back instructional DVD, plus the Hip & Lower Back educational DVD.
The Trigger Point Performance Hip and Lower Back Kit provides all the tools and instruction you need to perform effective self massage and myofascial release in the deep tissues of your lower back, hips, and legs. Particularly recommended for those with aches and pains in the IT band, knee, hamstrings, piriformis, sciatic nerve, lower back, psoas, quadriceps, and hips, this kit includes:
The Quadballer provides an effective way to release tension in your legs and hips.
- Two TP Massage Balls: TP Massage Balls allow you to apply pressure directly to the muscle by using the floor, wall or any hard surface to stabilize movement of the ball. The ball gets deep into the muscle when pressure is applied directly. The ball can also be rolled from side to side or in circles for a cross friction type massage.
- One Quadballer: The Quadballer uses your body weight to massage the quads and IT band with greater precision than you can achieve with foam rollers. With the Quadballer you can roll completely through the quads, IT band, lower back, hamstrings, and neck, safely, effectively, and hands free. The Quadballer feels similar to a human hand and allows you to manipulate the quads similarly to the way your massage therapist would on their massage table--on a daily basis, on your own.
- One Footballer: Smaller than the Quadballer, the Footballer allows you to roll through, release, and massage smaller muscle groups and especially the calves and feet.
- One Baller Block: The Baller Block provides a stabilizing platform for use with the Trigger Point tools.
- The Hip and Lower Back instructional DVD, and
- The Hip and Lower Back educational DVD
Constructed with patented materials, the Trigger Point tools mimic the feel of a human thumb and will not compress after repeated use. The two instructional DVDs included in the kit provide step-by-step instructions that show you exactly how to use the tools effectively and efficiently as well as background information to help you understand the structural makeup of your body.
Hip and Lower Back Instructional DVD
The Hip and Lower Back Instructional DVD included in this kit, provides a detailed How-To section, led by Founder Cassidy Phillips, that answers questions about pace, placement, breathing, posture, duration, and more. The DVD also includes a 30-minute REGEN Class for you to follow. Very similar to a yoga class in feel, this class helps you ensure that you are performing the manipulations as recommended.
Biomechanical Education DVD
The Hip and Lower Back Biomechanical Education DVD takes you through all of the educational background that Trigger Point provides for people experiencing hip and lower back pain. The DVD talks about what the body goes through on a daily basis and how it affects biomechanics. You will also find tips for success within this DVD, including pointers on hydration, icing, and stretching.