Leather Honey Leather Conditioner, the Best Leather Conditioner Since 1968, 8 Oz Bottle
- List Price:
- Buy New: $11.49
as of 5/23/2013 21:46 EDT details
- You Save: $13.50 (54%)
- Seller:Kathys Show Tack®
- Sales Rank:14
- Size:Half-Pint, 8 oz
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.5
- Dimensions (in):6.6 x 2.3 x 1.4
Availability:Usually ships in 6-10 business days
- Model:Leather Honey Leather Conditioner
- Softens, moisturizes and promotes flexibility leaving your leather feeling and looking beautiful!
- Water repellent formula prolongs the life of all types of leather, including leather furniture and upholstery, automobile and motorcycle seats, boots, gloves, purses, saddles and tack.
- Deeply penetrates into the leather's pores to protect new leather and rejuvenate old leather.
- Made in the USA by a small family business since 1968.
- Non-toxic, non-solvent, not sticky, no odor and does not contain silicone. A little goes a long way!
Leather Honey is the premium leather conditioner. Since it was invented in 1968, Leather Honey has been used to rejuvenate and recondition old leather and soften and protect new leather. Made in the USA and sold by the same family for over 25 years as Harness Honey, our non-toxic, water repellent formula penetrates deep into leather's pores and prolongs the life of saddles and tack; boots, gloves, baseball mitts, and apparel; leather furniture and upholstery; and automobile and motorcycle seats and accessories. It softens, protects, and promotes flexibility, leaving your leather feeling and looking beautiful.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.