Click here for a larger image
The FT4 heart rate monitor helps you exercise smarter with its easy-to-use heart rate based features. Perfect for active exercisers who want to track their intensity and calories burned during any activity.
Continuously displays your real-time heart rate during exercise. With this information you can gauge your intensity and stay within your target zone to maximize your workout. It’s like a personal trainer on your wrist telling you when to slow down or speed up.
Tracks your intensity and calories burned during any activity, even playing with children and swimming.
Removes the guess work from your workout. After each workout, the FT4 will display a training summary with your average and max heart rate and calories burned. In addition, it keeps track of your last ten workouts so you can see your fitness improvements and stay motivated to reach your goals.
• Continuous, accurate heart rate
• Average and maximum heart rate of training
• Automatic age-based target zone – bpm / %
• Smart Calorie feature uses your personal data to provide accurate calories burned
• Includes heart rate chest strap made of soft fabric material that adapts to your body shape. Requires and includes chest strap for accurate heart rate
• 10 training files (with summaries and totals)
• User replaceable battery and water resistant (30m)
• Connects with compatible gym equipment using GymLink (5kHz coded transmission)
• Time of day (12/24h) with alarm and snooze
1) Enter basic settings
2) Thoroughly moisten the H1 heart rate chest strap with water, snap on the transmitter and wrap around your chest
3) Start your workout. * Tip: it is best to stand away from others when starting the heart rate monitor.
4) To extend the battery life of your H1 chest strap transmitter be sure to detach the sensor from the chest strap and rinse after each use
Polar invented the world's first heart rate monitor and pioneered the Smart Coaching training approach that delivers faster progress and better results. Each Polar product includes unique Smart Coaching features that listen to your heart and interpret the data for you so you can train smarter.
Lets you know exactly how many calories you've burned.
Click here for a larger image
When you train, you don’t always have to go faster or harder to get the best results. To reach your goals you just need to listen to your heart rate and train at the right intensity.
During training, there are specific intensity zones, each with a benefit. These zones are based on a percentage of your maximum heart rate- a number calculated by most Polar heart rate monitors. While training you can use your max heart rate to calculate and follow the recommended zones below. Training in the right zone will help you stay on track to reach your goals.
Zone 1 "Very Light" 50-60%: Improves overall health and helps recovery. Recommended for weight management and active recovery.
Zone 2 "Light" 60-70%: Improves basic endurance and fat burning. Recommended for everybody for longer and frequently repeated short exercises.
Zone 3 "Moderate" 70-80%: Improves aerobic fitness. Recommended for everybody for moderately long exercises.
Zone 4 "Hard" 80-90%: Increases maximum performance capacity. Recommended for everybody for shorter exercises.
Zone 5 "Maximum" 90-100%: Develops maximum performance and speed. Recommended for fit people and athletic training.
(Calculate your Maximum Heart Rate: 200 - Your Age= Maximum Heart Rate.)
A combo heart rate sensor that provides real-time, accurate heart rate to your mobile training app, including Polar Beat. The H7 also connects to many Polar products as well as compatible gym equipment.
|Continuous Heart Rate - BPM / %||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Water Resistant (will work in the water)||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|High & Low Target HR Zone w/ Alarm||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|OwnZone - personal heart rate zone||Yes|
|Fat Burn %||Yes||Yes|
|Downloads to polarpersonaltrainer.com||Yes (w/Flowlink)|
|STAR Training Program||Yes|
Purchasing a Polar product is only the start of your experience with us. We’ll be there to provide training advice and assistance and help you get the most out of your new product.