FT7-M Men's Heart Rate Monitor Watch
- Category:Health and Beauty
- Buy New: $129.00
as of 1/25/2015 00:06 EST details
- Seller:Med Supply Team
- Sales Rank:697
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.4
- Dimensions (in):5.2 x 3.9 x 2.7
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Displays calories burned
- The EnergyPointer tells you if the main effect of your training is fitness improvement or fat burning
- Comes with comfortable textile transmitter and coded heart rate transmission to avoid cross-talk
- Graphical target zone indicator - This feature points out graphically on the display the zone you are in during a training session helping you to stay on the desired intensity zone.
- HeartTouch - button-free operation of wrist unit - When HeartTouch is on, different training information during training can be accessed without pressing buttons, for instance, when gloves make pressing buttons difficult, by bringing your training computer close to your transmitter.
Body measurement features
Average and maximum heart rate of training
Heart rate - bpm / % - Heart rate is the measurement of the work your heart does. Heart rate can be expressed as the number of beats per minute or as percentage of your maximum heart rate. Heart rate can also be expressed as a percentage of your heart rate reserve, meaning the difference between your resting heart rate and maximum heart rate (HRR = HRmax - HRrest). In Polar software or during strength training, heart rate can be displayed as a graphical trend.
HR-based target zones with visual and audible alarm - You can define your target zones for a training session based on heart rate to help define the right intensity. When you are out of the preset zones, the training computer will give a visual and audible alarm
HRmax (user set)
Manual target zone - bpm (upper limit) - This feature enables you to define the target zone as you want and is suitable for your training. You can set the target zone for your training as beats per minute (bpm), as a percentage of your maximum heart rate, or as a percentage of your heart rate reserve (HRR%).
Polar EnergyPointer - EnergyPointer is an easy-to-use feature which tells you during a training session if the main effect of your training is fat burning or fitness improvement. EnergyPointer visually indicates the center point between these two training effects, so when you are below that point, you are improving fat burning, and above that point, you are improving your aerobic fitness.
Polar OwnCal® - calorie expenditure - Polar OwnCal calculates the number of kilocalories expended during training. This feature allows you to follow the kilocalories expended during one training session and cumulative kilocalories expended during several training sessions. Some Polar products also estimate the fat-burning percentage that is, kilo calories expended from fat during a workout which is expressed as a percentage of the total kilo calories burned.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.