Marcy Recumbent Mag Cycle
- List Price:
- Buy New: $107.00
as of 12/19/2013 08:37 EST details
- You Save: $92.99 (46%)
- Seller:LMV Sport & Outdoor
- Number Of Items:1
- Size:One Size
- Shipping Weight (lbs):67
- Dimensions (in):30.3 x 22 x 11.5
- Release Date:September 1, 2009
Availability:Usually ships in 2-3 business days
- Recumbent exercise bike with 8 levels of preset resistance
- Easy-to-adjust tension-tightening knob for different fitness levels
- Large console display tracks speed, distance, time, and calories
- Counterbalanced pedals with adjustable foot straps; built-in transport wheels
- Measures 55 x 40 x 25 inches (W x H x D) and weighs 66 pounds
Marcy recumbent exercise bike has a compact design and smooth magnetic resistance. The user friendly computer tracks, speed, time, distance and calories burned. The bike also feature eight preset manual resistance levels and a step through design.
Getting fit at home has never been easier with the Marcy magnetic recumbent exercise bike. The cycle offers eight levels of preset resistance, with an easy-to-adjust tension-tightening knob helping you match the workout to your fitness level. It's also easy to track your workout progress thanks to the large console display, which tracks your speed, distance, time, and calories burned. Best of all, the bike is comfortable and supportive, with a recumbent step-through frame for easy mounting and dismounting and an adjustable seat that accommodates different body types and sizes. The recumbent frame is ideal for people who find traditional upright bikes uncomfortable, or for folks who are recovering from injury.
Other features include counterbalanced pedals with adjustable foot straps, a powder-coated finish, and transport wheels for easy mobility. The bike measures 55 by 40 by 25 inches (W x H x D) and weighs 66 pounds.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.