Great for families, scout troops and extended camping excursions, the Coleman Montana 8 Tent offers a feature-packed family camping experience. Measuring 16'x7' with a center height of 6'2", the Montana 8 sleeps 8 people comfortably. The innovative hinged door makes it easy to go in and out. The Montana 8 Tent features a vented Cool-Air Port for improved airflow; a privacy vent window offers more ventilation; and you can control airflow with Coleman's VariFlow adjustable ventilation. A convenient electrical-access port lets you run a cord from your device in the tent to a power supply outside. An interior gear pocket helps keep your things organized. The modified-dome structure of the Montana 8 includes a covered front porch and wings, for ample outdoor living space. Setting up the Montana 8 is a breeze, thanks to shock-corded poles, continuous pole sleeves, pin-and-ring design and InstaClip attachments; easy-to-follow set-up instructions are sewn right into the carry bag, so you'll always have them handy. The frame is strong and wind-resistant, with 11mm, 9.5mm and 6.3mm fiberglass poles; the tent fabric is 68D polyester mesh and 75D polyester taffeta inside, with a 75D polyester taffeta flysheet. A durable carry bag is included, with separate storage sacks for tent, poles and stakes. Limited 1-year warranty.
A hinged door provides easy entry and exit, and a touch of at-home convenience.
Ideal for outdoorsy families and extended camping trips, the Coleman Montana 8 Tent offers a full feature set for a fun family camping experience. It sleeps up to eight comfortably, thanks to a generous 16-by-seven-foot (W x D) layout and spacious center height of six feet, two inches.
An innovative hinged door makes for easy in-and-out, and a vented Cool-Air Port and privacy vent window help improve airflow and keep things fresh. A convenient electrical-access port lets you run a cord from your device in the tent to a power supply outside, and an interior gear pocket keeps things organized.
The tent's modified dome structure includes a covered front porch and wings for plenty of outdoor living space. Setup is fast and simple, thanks to shock-corded poles, continuous pole sleeves, an exclusive pin-and-ring design, and InstaClip attachments. Stake and pole bags, as well as a convenient storage and carry bag with instructions sewn in, are also included.
Coleman's WeatherTec System
This proprietary series of interworking features keeps the weather where it belongs�outside the tent�at all times.
- Leak-free Seams: In addition to fully-taped rainfly seams, the rainfly covers doors and windows, and incorporates easy-to-use Velcro frame attachments
- Weather-resistant Fabric: Coated polyester fabric combined with anti-wicking thread, webbing, and zippers are designed to keep you dry
- Protected Seams: Inverted floor seams dramatically increase weather resistance by hiding needle holes inside the tent, away from the elements
- Waterproof Floors: Welding technology strengthens the tent floor and eliminates needle holes
- Zipper Protection: Zipper cuff adds protection from the elements to the door
- Wind Strong Frame: Engineered to be a stronger, more wind-responsive frame by using redesigned poles and guy-out triangles to anchor tents and increase performance
- 75-denier polyester taffeta fly
- 68-denier polyester mesh inner tent
- 1,000-denier polyethylene floor
- 11-millimeter fiberglass poles
The Coleman Limited Warranty
Coleman has been in business for more than 100 years, and continues to produce high-quality, affordable tents, lanterns, table-top stoves, and more. All Coleman products have a warranty against defects in material and workmanship, and the Montana 8 Tent includes a limited one-year manufacturer's warranty.
About Coleman Outdoor Products
More than 100 years ago, an entrepreneurial young man named W.C. Coleman had an idea for manufacturing better lanterns in Wichita, Kansas. A century later, Coleman's current catalog features a wide-ranging array of products that make spending time outside a pleasure. The company crafts coolers that keep food and drinks cold for days, airbeds that are comfortable and won't deflate during the night, a complete line of bright and long-lasting LED lights, powerful portable grills that cook with an authentic open-grill flame, and more.