Belly Dance For Beginners
- List Price:
- Buy New: $4.26
as of 5/22/2013 22:54 EDT details
- You Save: $10.73 (72%)
- Sales Rank:1,322
- Format:Color, NTSC
- Language:English (Original Language)
- Running Time:240 Minutes
- Rating:NR (Not Rated)
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.1
- Dimensions (in):7.5 x 5.4 x 0.6
- Release Date:February 2, 2010
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Belly dance is fun, exciting, sensual and suitable for all body types and fitness levels. With this centuries old art form you' ll improve muscle tone, increase flexibility and range of motion while achieving better posture and a new sense of confidence and self-expression.
Taught by world-renowned Egyptian belly dancer, Leila of Egypt, Belly Dance for Beginnersis divided into three sections:
Section I, the fundamentals of belly dance - posture, arm movements, hip movements, undulations and shimmies.
In Section II you'll incorporate movement with the Egyptian walk, moving circles and moving shimmies.
In Section III you'll follow Leila as she performs sensual, energizing or relaxing belly dance routines.
Belly Dance for Beginners Highlights:
- Easy-to-follow instruction, suitable for all body types and fitness levels
- Original music and instruction from one of Egypt's, and the world's, most popular belly dance star and instructor
- Sessions ranging from 10 to 30 minutes
- Improve your fitness and increase confidence while mastering the fundamentals of Egyptian style belly dance
- Learn several full dance routines Includes a full-length performance by Leila incorporating the moves learned on the DVD.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.