This 3SP pant has it all; durable fabric, clean styling and a comfortable fit that will make you want to wear these all day, everyday!
The SportHill Women's Traverse II Pant is a durable, warm, clean-cut classic pant, perfect for outdoor winter sports and so comfortable and flattering that you will want to wear them all day, every day. Designed for high-performance comfort, the Traverse II Pant features 3SP fabric that is rated for cold temperatures from zero to 40 degrees Fahrenheit as well as updated styling with a straight leg cut and a contemporary lower waistline that offers more coverage and security than a true low-cut waist.
SportHill's exclusive 3SP fabric is composed of a super-soft and densely spun combination of 85 percent polypropylene and 15 percent Lycra that blocks up to 35 miles per hour of wind, is soft on the skin, dries quickly, and wicks away moisture. The pants feature a straight leg design that fits well with boots and a flattering flat front waist that hits about one inch below the belly button. The non-roll waistband has a smooth front and an elastic back along with an inside button closure and an invisible front center zipper. Two invisible zippered side pockets complete the pants and allow you to carry a few necessary items securely.
- 3SP (85 percent polypropylene, 15 percent Lycra)
- Non-roll waistband with elastic back and inside button closure
- Flat front waist is faced and has an invisible center front zipper
- Two invisible zippered side pockets
- Comfort rise pant sits one inch below the belly button
- Straight leg design
- Engineered, designed, and fabric: USA
- X Small (2-4): Waist 22-24 inches, hip/seat 32-34 inches, height 5'1" to 5'3", inseam 27 inches
- Small (4-6): Waist 24-26 inches, hip/seat 34-36 inches, height 5'3" to 5'5", inseam 28 inches
- Medium (6-8): Waist 26-28 inches, hip/seat 36-38 inches, height 5'5" to 5'7", inseam 29 inches
- Large (10-12): Waist 28-30 inches, hip/seat 38-40 inches, height 5'7" to 5'9", inseam 30 inches
- X Large (12-14): Waist 30-32 inches, hip/seat 40-42 inches, height 5'9" to 5'11", inseam 31 inches
- Small-Petite (4-6): Waist 24-26 inches, hip/seat 34-36 inches, height 5'1" to 5'3", inseam 26 inches
- Small-Long (4-6): Waist 24-26 inches, hip/seat 34-36 inches, height 5'6" to 5'8", inseam 30 inches
- Medium-Petite (6-8): Waist 26-28 inches, hip/seat 36-38 inches, height 5'2" to 5'4", inseam 27 inches
- Medium-Long (6-8): Waist 26-28 inches, hip/seat 36-38 inches, height 5'8" to 5'10", inseam 31 inches
- Large-Petite (10-12): Waist 28-30 inches, hip/seat 38-40 inches, height 5'4" to 5'6", inseam 28 inches
- Large-Long (10-12): Waist 28-30 inches, hip/seat 38-40 inches, height 5'10" to 6'1", inseam 32 inches
When SportHill founder Jim Hill left Virginia to run track at the University of Oregon, he discovered that his usual cotton sweats and nylon shorts were no match for Oregon's cold, rainy weather. While running and racing in Europe, he continued to search for clothing more appropriate for Oregon's climate. He admired Euro-styled athletic wear, yet the fabrics were not adequate to the challenge. Then he hit upon an idea: merge the European fit with the best American fabrics. Since then, SportHill has grown to satisfy customers worldwide, designing and producing apparel that meets or exceeds the requirements of elite class athletes in various climate zones. SportHill's staff of competitive athletes and its sponsored teams--including Canada's National Olympic Cross Country Ski Team, XC Oregon and Team XO Olympic development teams, and the USA Mountain Racing Team--continually test, innovate, refine, and improve SportHill clothing.