WaterBOB WB-06-001 Emergency Drinking Water Storage, 100-Gallon
- Category:Home Improvement
- List Price:
- Buy New: $22.95
as of 5/23/2013 02:51 EDT details
- You Save: $7.04 (23%)
- Seller:Off Grid Warehouse
- Sales Rank:347
- Media:Tools & Home Improvement
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.7
- Dimensions (in):12.5 x 6 x 3
- Legal Disclaimer:CHOKING HAZARD -- Children under 8 yrs. can choke or suffocate on uninflated or broken balloons. Adult supervision required. Keep uninflated balloons from children. Discard broken balloons at once.
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Holds 100 gallons of fresh drinking water
- Fits every standard bathtub
- Includes siphon pump
- Made of heavy duty food grade plastic to USFDA guidelines
- Never wait in line for bottled water again; have plenty of water for your entire family
The water BOB is a water containment system that holds up to 100 gallons of fresh drinking water in virtually any bathtub in the event of an emergency. The water BOB keeps water fresh and clean for drinking, cooking, washing and flushing. Water stored in an open bathtub, with dirt, soap film and exposure to debris will spoil and become useless. A hurricane, tropical storm, flood or storm surge can interrupt or even contaminate your water supply. It is during these conditions the water BOB may be used for temporary water storage. Constructed of heavy duty plastic that is FDA compliant for food storage, the water BOB keeps water fresh and clean for up to 12 weeks. The water BOB is very easy to use. Simply lay the liner in any bathtub, attach the fill sock to the faucet and fill the bladder to capacity, which takes approximately 20-40 minutes. A siphon pump is included to easily dispense the water into jugs or pitchers. Never wait in line again to buy expensive bottled water. Always be prepared with the water BOB.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.