waterBOB Emergency Drinking Water Storage (100 Gallons)
- Category:Home Improvement
- Buy New: $48.80
as of 10/31/2014 09:00 EDT details
- Seller:My Steel Store
- Sales Rank:4,970
- Media:Tools & Home Improvement
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.6
- Dimensions (in):12.5 x 6 x 3
- Legal Disclaimer:CHOKING HAZARD -- Children under 8 yrs. can choke or suffocate on uninflated or broken balloons. Adult supervision required. Keep uninflated balloons from children. Discard broken balloons at once.
Availability:Usually ships in 2-3 business days
- Fits virtually any bathtub
- Holds 100 gallons of fresh drinking water
- Keeps water fresh for up to 12 weeks
- Attaches to faucet, fills in minutes and includes pump to dispense water
- Made of FDA approved food grade materials and is BPA-Free
About the waterBOB:
The waterBOB is a water containment system that holds up to 100 gallons of fresh drinking water in virtually any bathtub in the event of an emergency. The waterBOB keeps water fresh and clean for drinking, cooking, washing and sanitation for up to 12 weeks. Constructed of tough, heavy-duty plastic, the waterBOB stays within FDA food grade guidelines and is BPA-free.
Never Be Without Water:
A hurricane, tropical storm, flood or storm surge can interrupt or even contaminate your water supply. Water stored in an open bathtub, with dirt, soap film and exposure to debris will spoil and become useless. With the waterBOB you and your loved ones will never have to risk ingesting contaminated water.
Always be Prepared:
While others rush to the store for bottled water, only to find empty shelves, or wait in line for water with dirty containers, taking the risk by drinking potentially hazardous water, you will feel secure knowing that the clean, fresh water stored in your waterBOB is available for you, your family and your pets too!
The waterBOB is very easy to use. Simply lay the liner in any bathtub, attach the fill sock to the faucet and fill the bladder to capacity, which takes approximately 20-40 minutes, depending on your water flow. A siphon pump is included to easily dispense the water into jugs or pitchers. Never wait in line again to buy expensive bottled water.
U.S. Patent 8,627,980
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.