Topeak Aero Wedge Pack with Buckle (Medium)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $18.97
as of 7/23/2014 23:35 EDT details
- You Save: $6.02 (24%)
- Number Of Items:4
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0
- Dimensions (in):12 x 5 x 5
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Pack is convenient gear-toting solution that clips instantly to the back of your bike's saddle and seat post
- Constructed of rugged 1,200-denier Cordura material with DuPont Teflon coating for weather resistance
- Pack attaches with Velcro strap mount and snap-on buckles
- Large main opening offers room for essential road gear; 3M reflective strip and rear light attachment offer safety-minded touches
- 130-gram (0.29-pound) weight; 60-to-80-cubic-inch capacity; measures 4.1-by-4.7-by-7.9 inches (W x H x D)
The aerodynamic wedge shape lets these under seat bags slip easily through the wind while the internal pockets keep tools away from inner tubes and other delicate items.
- Weather resistant, covered zippers keep contents dry
- 3M reflective strip for increased nighttime visibility
- Small: 6.3" x 3.3" x 3.3"
- Medium: 7.5" x 3.7" x 3.9"
- Large: 9.1" x 5.1" x 5.5"
- 1000-denier Cordura Plus
- Fitting for taillight
- DX bag has an internal packet to keep tools away from delicate items
Expanding compartments can boost your storage space in seconds.
The Topeak Aero Wedge Pack is a convenient gear-toting solution that clips instantly to the back of your bike's saddle and seat post. Constructed of rugged 1,200-denier Cordura material with DuPont Teflon coating for weather resistance, the pack attaches with a Velcro strap mount and snap-on buckles. The expandable bag's large main opening offers room for all of your essential road gear, and a 3M reflective strip and rear light attachment offer safety-minded touches.
- 130-gram (0.29-pound) weight
- 60-to-80-cubic-inch capacity
- Measures 4.1-by-4.7-by-7.9 inches (W x H x D)
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.