Tachikara TP20 Dual-Action Inflation Pump
- List Price:
- Buy New: $6.99
as of 8/21/2014 16:55 EDT details
- You Save: $6.99 (50%)
- Sales Rank:309
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):12.6 x 2 x 0.7
- Warranty:Tachikara athletic balls and accessories are guaranteed against defects in workmanship and materials for 1 year when used under normal conditions, and provided proper care is given to the product. All claims are subject to inspection by the manufacturer. If a product is determined to be defective, Tachikara will issue a full replacement of that product at no cost.
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Eight-inch handheld pump
- Dual action inflation provides faster pumping
- Injects air with both the push and pull of the piston
- Keep your sports balls optimally inflated, even on the go
- Includes hose and needle (needle may be found behind sticker in the package)
- Needle conveniently housed in handle
Tachikara's 8 plastic dual-action hand-held inflation pump with hose and needle included. The needle is under a little button at the end of the handle.
Keep your sports balls optimally inflated with this eight-inch handheld pump, which includes a hose and needle. Dual action inflation provides faster pumping, as it injects air with both the push and pull of the piston.
Japanese company Tachikara, established in 1915, is an innovator in the world of advanced manufacturing methods for athletic balls, having introduced the proprietary Single Unit Construction method of manufacturing seamless athletic balls in 1952. This technology improved balls' spherical shape, air retention, rebound, and overall durability, and is now commonly referred to as "molded" or "laminated." Today, the company continues to advance sporting goods manufacturing methods, and offers a diverse product line across sports including volleyball, soccer, basketball, football, and more.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.