Weight Loss in 10,000 Steps a Day: How to Lose Weight without Dieting (Weight-Loss Programs Guide)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $4.77
as of 7/29/2014 16:51 EDT details
- You Save: $0.18 (4%)
- Sales Rank:189,420
- Languages:English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.3
- Dimensions (in):8.8 x 5.8 x 0.3
- Publication Date:June 28, 2013
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Do You Have Questions Like These about this Way to Lose Weight?
- Why does following a 10,000-steps-a-day program make sense?
- How can I decide which among several popular programs to follow?
- What are the two best programs -- from a technical perspective, and from a budget perspective?
- What else do I need to stay on track with a program?
- Besides weight loss, what are some other benefits from walking 10,000 steps a day?
Weight Loss in 10,000 Steps a Day answers all of these questions -- and helps you to maximize a program's value to you -- by covering:
- Nine reasons to follow a program for walking 10,000 steps a day
- Four features to consider when choosing a program
- The author's two favorite programs, technical- and budget-wise
- Eight tools to support your lasting change in lifestyle
- Twelve benefits from walking 10,000 steps a day, as well as three positive-feedback loops that will make your life more enjoyable and motivate you to keep walking
Weight Loss in 10,000 Steps a Day: How to Lose Weight without Dieting (Weight-Loss Program Guides) also covers the trade-offs of using a pedometer versus smartphone app to track your steps, discusses the number 10,000, details the overweight/obesity epidemic, and teaches you how to use the latest technology to "streak" -- which may not be what you expect!
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.