Fisher 400B Space Bullet Space Pen - Matte Black
- Category:Office Product
- List Price:
- Buy New: $14.49
as of 1/31/2015 16:27 EST details
- You Save: $7.51 (34%)
- Seller:Affordable Tech
- Sales Rank:414
- Color:Matte Black
- Number Of Items:1
- Age:12 - 99 years
- Clothing Size:One Size
- Size:One Size
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.1
- Dimensions (in):3.8 x 0.3 x 0.3
- Warranty:Lifetime parts and labor.
- Publication Date:December 10, 2008
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Writes at any angle, even in Zero Gravity. Simply the most versatile pen ever made.
- Writes in extreme temperatures from -30F to 250F
- Each Fisher Space Pen is precision assembled, hand tested, and carries an unconditional lifetime guarantee.
The original Bullet Space Pen was conceived in July of 1948. Paul Fisher was soon machining a new pen design shaped from solid aluminum. It became the first Fisher ball point pen, the #400 Bullet Pen, is arguably the most popular pen of the twentieth century. This pen is now all brass with a Matte black finish.When closed, the Bullet Space Pen is the perfect size to carry in your wallet, pocket, purse, car glove box, organizer or toolbox. When open it's a full sized, evenly balanced writing instrument. The patented ink cartridge was designed by Paul Fisher for NASA in the 1960's enabling it to write in temperatures from -30 to +250 degrees Fahrenheit, under water, in zero gravity, at any angle, even upside down.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.