Educational Insights Micropro
- List Price:
- Buy New: $25.54
as of 3/15/2014 12:11 EDT details
- You Save: $17.45 (41%)
- Seller:Adoremus Books
- Sales Rank:4,038
- Number Of Items:1
- Age:8 - 7 years
- Size:13.00" L x 10.00" W x 3.80" H
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1
- Dimensions (in):10 x 3.8 x 13
- Legal Disclaimer:choking_hazard_small_parts
- Warranty:30 days Manufacture Defects
- Release Date:June 1, 2007
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- It has 50x, 100x, 150x, 300x, and 600x magnifications
- Perfect for individual or classroom use, the glass eyepieces and power settings from 50x to 600x provide users with superior precision viewing
- Not a toy, but a scientific instrument, the GeoVision MicroPro includes high
- The built - in light an drack - and - ponion focusing help deliver bright, clear images
- Includes glass lenses, die - cast metal body, and two eyepieces
- Quality components and features that make it appropriate for science learning at any age
- The 48-piece kit has professionally prepared slides and everything users need to make their own specimen slides
50x, 100x, 150x, 300x, and 600x magnifications.
Educational Insights Micropro 48-Piece Microscope Set
With the GeoSafari MicroPro, young scientists can investigate everything from cells to crystals! Perfect for individual or classroom use, the glass eyepieces and power settingfrom 50x to 600x provide users with superior precision viewing. The built-in light and rack and pinion focusing help deliver bright, clear images. The kit has professionally prepared slides and everything users need to make their own specimen slides. Not a toy, but a scientific instrument, the GeoVision MicroPro includes high-quality components and features that make it appropriate for science learning at any age.
48-piece microscope set.
Welcome to the hidden world of the microscope. Your new microscope is an instrument with lenses for making very small objects appear much larger so they can be studied. There are millions of tiny living plants and animals that can be easily seen with your microscope. In today’s technological world, every field of science utilizes microscopes. Microscopes are used by biologists for studying microorganisms, by geologists for studying rocks and minerals, by archaeologists for studying ancient artifacts, and by astronomers for studying fallen meteorites.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.