I Could Pee on This: And Other Poems by Cats
- List Price:
- Buy New: $6.62
as of 1/26/2015 14:59 EST details
- You Save: $6.33 (49%)
- Sales Rank:2,308
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Edition:First Printing
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.6
- Dimensions (in):5 x 0.8 x 6.3
- Publication Date:August 15, 2012
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Brand New! All of our products, unless otherwise indicated, are in the original packaging as received by the manufacturer.
- Height: 6.250 inches. Width: 5.000 inches. Weight: 0.52 pounds. Gridsize: NULL. Timespan: NULL.
- Manufactured by: Chronicle Books.
- I Could Pee on This Book
- Perfect for any home.
Cat lovers will laugh out loud at the quirkiness of their feline friends with these insightful and curious poems from the singular minds of housecats. In this hilarious book of tongue-in-cheek poetry, the author of the internationally syndicated comic strip Sally Forth helps cats unlock their creative potential and explain their odd behavior to ignorant humans. With titles like "Who Is That on Your Lap?," "This Is My Chair," "Kneel Before Me," "Nudge," and "Some of My Best Friends Are Dogs," the poems collected in I Could Pee on This perfectly capture the inner workings of the cat psyche. With photos of the cat authors throughout, this whimsical volume reveals kitties at their wackiest, and most exasperating (but always lovable).
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.