The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (Two-Disc Special Edition) (DVD + UltraViolet Digital Copy)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $9.56
as of 12/13/2013 11:20 EST details
- You Save: $10.38 (52%)
- Seller:i-Deals Store
- Sales Rank:249
- Format:Color, Dolby, NTSC, Widescreen, Surround Sound, Multiple Formats
- Languages:English (Subtitles For The Hearing Impaired), French (Subtitled), Spanish (Subtitled), English (Original Language), French (Dubbed)
- Number Of Items:1
- Running Time:169 Minutes
- Rating:PG-13 (Parental Guidance Suggested)
- Aspect Ratio:1.77:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.3
- Dimensions (in):7.5 x 5.4 x 0.7
- Release Date:March 19, 2013
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Brand Name: Ingram Entertainment Mfg#: 794043165368
- Shipping Weight: 0.32 lbs
- Genre: SCIENCE FICTION
- All music products are properly licensed and guaranteed authentic.
The adventure follows the journey of title character Bilbo Baggins, who is swept into an epic quest to reclaim the lost Dwarf Kingdom of Erebor from the fearsome dragon Smaug. Approached out of the blue by the wizard Gandalf the Grey, Bilbo finds himself joining a company of thirteen dwarves led by the legendary warrior, Thorin Oakenshield. Their journey will take them into the Wild; through treacherous lands swarming with Goblins and Orcs, deadly Wargs and Sorcerers. Although their goal lies to the East and the wastelands of the Lonely Mountain, first they must escape the goblin tunnels, where Bilbo meets the creature that will change his life forever Gollum. Here, alone with Gollum, on the shores of an underground lake, the unassuming Bilbo Baggins not only discovers depths of ingenuity and courage that surprise even him, he also gains possession of Gollum's "precious" ring that holds unexpected and useful qualities A simple, gold ring that is tied to the fate of all Middle-earth in ways Bilbo cannot begin to know.
©2013 Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. THE HOBBIT: AN UNEXPECTED JOURNEY and THE HOBBIT, names of the characters, items, events and places therein are trademarks of The Saul Zaentz Company d/b/a Middle-earth Enterprises under license to New Line Productions, Inc. All rights reserved.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.