Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox [Blu-ray]
- List Price:
- Buy New: $17.06
as of 12/9/2013 02:15 EST details
- You Save: $7.92 (32%)
- Sales Rank:6,745
- Format:Animated, Blu-ray, Full Screen, NTSC, Widescreen
- Languages:English (Subtitles For The Hearing Impaired), French (Subtitled), English (Original Language), French (Original Language), Spanish (Original Language), French (Dubbed)
- Running Time:75 Minutes
- Rating:PG-13 (Parental Guidance Suggested)
- Aspect Ratio:1.78:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0
- Dimensions (in):6.7 x 5.4 x 0.5
- Release Date:July 30, 2013
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Brand Name: EURPAC Mfg#: 883929255436
- Shipping Weight: 1.00 lbs
- Manufacturer: WARNER BROTHERS/EURPAC
- Genre: Action/Adventure
- All music products are properly licensed and guaranteed authentic.
We all wish for the chance to go back in time and change the things, for The Flash, that coveted chance is within reach. He traverses time to right a violent, decades-past crime against his mother, but the ripples of his good intentions prove disastrous, as a fractured, alternate reality now exists in place of the familiar one. Stumbling through this twisted reality where even Superman is nowhere to be found, The Flash seeks the trusted wisdom of Batman, only to find a grittier, more violent Dark Knight in his place. Together with the help of Cyborg, they race to restore the continuity of Flash's original timeline while this new world is ravaged by a fierce war between Wonder Woman's Amazons and the Atlanteans, led by a battle hardened Aquaman. With breath taking action and an all-star voice cast featuring Kevin Conroy, C. Thomas Howell and Dana Delany, it's a bold, emotional vision that will forever change the landscape of the DC Universe!
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.