Urban Regional Economics
- List Price:
- Buy New: $24.79
as of 8/22/2014 13:14 EDT details
- You Save: $44.20 (64%)
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):2.5
- Dimensions (in):10.3 x 7.2 x 1.3
- Publication Date:September 11, 2000
- Used Book in Good Condition
This book provides a broad coverage of topics in regional economics, particularly regional development, migration, and forecasting. It explores not only urban problems but the regional bases for economic development and the interdependence of the core metropolitan area and its extended periphery. The topics covered examine the link between national economic development and decentralized markets, resulting inefficient production at local levels, and regional organization that enhances and promotes these efficiencies.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.