The Definitive Guide to SOA: Oracle Service Bus (Expert's Voice)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $50.25
as of 12/4/2013 23:25 EST details
- You Save: $34.74 (41%)
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.9
- Dimensions (in):1 x 8.7 x 9
- Publication Date:September 24, 2008
The Definitive Guide to SOA: Oracle® Service Bus, Second Edition targets professional software developers and architects who know enterprise development but are new to enterprise service buses (ESBs) and service–oriented architecture (SOA) development. This is the first book to cover a practical approach to SOA using the BEA AquaLogic Service Bus tool. And it’s written from the “source”—BEA Systems AquaLogic product lead Jeff Davies.
- This book provides hands–on information to developing SOA–driven applications with ESBs as central components.
- It also gives strategic guidance on SOA planning, web service life–cycle management, administration of an ESB, and security considerations.
- Author Jeff Davies is careful to cut through theory and get straight to demonstrating successful use of the product.
What you’ll learn
- View code examples that demonstrate how to use the major features of the service bus.
- Learn tips and tricks to solve common problems.
- Change your thinking on versioning web services: instead of applying versions to web services, which the author feels is simply the wrong tool for managing service life cycle, learn a new way to manage the service life cycle.
- Get a new perspective on planning your “service landscape.”
- Discover administration–specific details for keeping your ESB running with practical advice on moving your configurations from development to testing and production—details that are commonly omitted from technical books.
Who this book is for
This book is for developers, technical architects, tech leads, professional software developers ,and architects. It’s targeted at folks who know enterprise development but are new to enterprise service buses and service-oriented architecture development.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.