Improving Formative Assessment Practice to Empower Student Learning
- List Price:
- Buy New: $12.00
as of 8/2/2014 06:24 EDT details
- You Save: $19.95 (62%)
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.8
- Dimensions (in):0.6 x 7 x 9.8
- Publication Date:February 24, 2012
Supercharge your formative assessment skills and watch student learning soar!
The authors describe an effective four-step process for improving teachers’ formative assessment practices that provides opportunities to reflect, consider alternative instructional approaches, and apply what they have learned. The text suggests that teachers ask themselves the same questions they ask students:
- Where am I going?
- What can formative assessment practice look like?
- Where am I currently in my formative assessment practice?
- How do I close the gap?
Included are case studies, examples of formative assessment in practice, and a companion website with tools and templates.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.