Companion Animal Nutrition: A Manual for Veterinary Nurses and Technicians, 1e
- Buy New: $410.96
as of 4/21/2014 05:44 EDT details
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.9
- Dimensions (in):9.6 x 7.4 x 0.5
- Publication Date:April 11, 2008
This title is directed primarily towards health care professionals outside of the United States. It applies theory-based knowledge to everyday veterinary practice through the use of case studies and clinical examples. Covering species currently kept as pets, including dogs, cats, exotic species, horses and birds, this book provides a thorough grounding in all aspects of nutrition and feeding.
- Explains key nutrition aspects for specific clinical problems using numerous case studies relating theory to practice
- Covers all clinical conditions seen in practice, including post surgical care and nutritional care following trauma
- Provides a thorough understanding of the nutritional needs of an animal at all stages in its life
- Dividing clinical problems into key nutritional points, it also includes a wealth of essential information such as instant access to frequently asked questions, unit conversion tables and much more
- Multiple choice questions are provided for self testing and remediation
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.