- List Price:
- Buy New: $26.17
as of 12/5/2013 02:47 EST details
- You Save: $15.83 (38%)
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.1
- Dimensions (in):0.7 x 8.9 x 5.9
- Publication Date:July 10, 2010
- ISBN13: 9781609470029
- Condition: New
- Notes: BRAND NEW FROM PUBLISHER! 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Tracking provided on most orders. Buy with Confidence! Millions of books sold!
The story of Demos Shakarian, founder of the Full Gospel Business Men's Fellowship International (FGBMFI), has been told thousands of times and published in countless forms. However, this is the first comprehensive critical assessment of the man and his work. Tallman begins by examining the origins of Shakarian's brand of charismatic Christianity, which began with a group of Russian Molokans who interacted with his ancestors in Armenia. He then traces the Shakarian family's migration to the United States where they founded the First Armenian Pentecostal Church in Los Angeles in 1905 prior to the Azusa Street Revival.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.