The Pillow Fairy
- List Price:
- Buy New: $8.50
as of 3/14/2014 14:42 EDT details
- You Save: $4.45 (34%)
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):0.1 x 7.9 x 9.8
- Publication Date:August 24, 2012
- Used Book in Good Condition
Much to Mommy and Daddy's dismay, three-year- old Matt has difficulty falling asleep in his own bed. One night, the Pillow Fairy comes to visit Matt, and the magical journey begins. First-time author Marcia G. Riley shares the joy of imagination and wonder that her sons, Justin and Matt, experienced as they faced one of life's first challenges-sleeping in their own beds, all by themselves. The charming illustrations of Joni E. Patterson enhance the innocence and purity of this common childhood experience.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.