An Empowering Approach to Managing Social Service Organizations
- List Price:
- Buy New: $33.46
as of 1/25/2015 09:49 EST details
- You Save: $56.54 (63%)
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.6
- Dimensions (in):6.3 x 1.1 x 9
- Publication Date:August 30, 2006
- Used Book in Good Condition
Presenting an empowerment-oriented management approach, this ground-breaking how-to guide covers the most recent innovations and current theories you need to create a successful social service organization.
This all-in-one guide to service organization management best practices will help you gain the skills you need to effectively lead and empower your staff. Expert authors provide a comprehensive approach and tackle every important issue related to this complex management field including:
- Values and ethics
- Organizational structure
- Diverse clientele and access to services
- Barriers to service delivery
- Cultural competency
- Fight for social justice
- Financial resource management
- Evaluating program outcomes
- Control of the external environment
A must-have reference, An Empowering Approach to Managing Social Service Organizations will help practicing professionals and students on the cusp of leadership improve service delivery to clients, make improvements in workplace conditions, acquire critical resources and retain the leadership power needed to survive in a turbulent social, political and economic environment.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.