Ultrafast MRI: Techniques and Applications
- List Price:
- Buy New: $81.29
as of 12/9/2013 19:31 EST details
- You Save: $17.71 (18%)
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Edition:Softcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1998
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.8
- Dimensions (in):0.6 x 6.1 x 9.1
- Publication Date:December 14, 2011
- Used Book in Good Condition
The implementation of ultrafast MR acquisitions has dramatically impacted on clinical MR imaging practice, providing improved image quality and new insights into function and morphology of organ systems. Besides the background theory, underlying pulse sequence designs and hardware considerations, the book describes the practical advantages and disadvantages in clinical use, especially for neurologic, cardiac, vascular and abdominal applications. Strategies for implementing these techniques in clinical protocols are discussed. The book bridges the gap separating MR scientists into physicists and clinicians. It has been written to be of benefit to both.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.