Neuromusculoskeletal Clinical Tests: A Clinician's Guide, 1e (Physiotherapist's Tool Box)
- Buy Used: $467.57
as of 9/20/2014 22:55 EDT details
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Edition:1 Spi
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.3
- Dimensions (in):8.7 x 6.4 x 0.9
- Publication Date:March 3, 2009
NEUROMUSCULOSKELETAL CLINICAL TESTS: A CLINICIAN'S GUIDE is an essential tool for both students and clinicians working in the orthopaedic/musculoskeletal field. Recalling, applying and interpreting correctly the vast range of clinical tests is a difficult task for even the most experienced clinician. This exceptionally practical book provides a suitable selection of clinical tests, which can be used in either the academic or clinical setting. Consistently structured for easy referral, the text covering each test contains 3 sections - introduction, procedure and findings with interpretations - all backed up by detailed images. This clearly illustrates both the theoretical and practical information for every clinical test included.
- Highly illustrated with clear step-by-step guidance
- Places each clinical test in context
- Sensitivity and specificity values of particular tests
- A guide to understanding sensitivity and specificity
- Spiral-binding allows for easy, lie-flat reference
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.