Emergency Care in Athletic Training
- List Price:
- Buy New: $51.43
as of 8/20/2014 22:15 EDT details
- You Save: $18.52 (26%)
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):2.1
- Dimensions (in):11 x 8.7 x 0.8
- Publication Date:October 9, 2009
- Used Book in Good Condition
Prepare athletic trainers to provide emergency treatment for acute sports-related injuries and illnesses in children, adolescents, and adults—on and off the field. Noted practitioners and educators address all aspects of the evaluation and management of the full-range of medical problems that may be encountered. From emergency evaluation and airway management through the major categories of injury, this timely text meets a critical need in the classroom and in practice.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.