Cisco Security Professional's Guide to Secure Intrusion Detection Systems
- List Price:
- Buy New: $19.99
as of 5/26/2013 04:54 EDT details
- You Save: $39.96 (67%)
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):2.5
- Dimensions (in):7 x 1.3 x 10
- Publication Date:November 20, 2003
Cisco Systems, Inc. is the worldwide leader in networking for the Internet, and its Intrusion Detection Systems line of products is making in roads in the IDS market segment, with major upgrades having happened in February of 2003.
A comprehensive, up-to-date guide to the hardware and software that comprise the Cisco IDS. This book does more than show network engineers how to set up and manage this line of best selling products ... it walks them step by step through all the objectives of the Cisco Secure Intrusion Detection System course (and corresponding exam) that network engineers must pass on their way to achieving sought-after CCSP certification.
* Offers complete coverage of the Cisco Secure Intrusion Detection Systems Exam (CSIDS 9E0-100) for CCSPs
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.