Duck Dynasty: I'm Dreaming of a Redneck Christmas
- List Price:
- Buy New: $1.98
as of 2/26/2015 19:51 EST details
- You Save: $8.00 (80%)
- Sales Rank:27,250
- Format:Multiple Formats, Color, NTSC
- Languages:English (Original Language), English (Dubbed)
- Number Of Items:1
- Running Time:50 Minutes
- Rating:NR (Not Rated)
- Edition:No enhanced packaging
- Picture Format:Widescreen
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):7.8 x 5.5 x 0.3
- Publication Date:November 5, 2013
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Duck Dynasty™ Redneck Christmas DVD.
- Louisiana's bearded millionaires gather to celebrate as only they can!
- Miss Kay goes over the top decorating the house.
- Phil trims the tree with a chain saw and more!
- Run time 43 minutes.
In Duck Dynasty®
: Redneck Christmas from A&E®
, Louisiana’s bearded, camouflaged millionaires gather to celebrate as only they can. Some of the men don their holiday sweaters, while Phil trims the tree with a chainsaw. Willie plays Santa Claus at the local church, only to have Uncle Si crash the party dressed as an elf. But when the Christmas lights are finally up and dinner’s on the table, everyone’s happy, happy, happy.
Features & Benefits:
- This value-priced DVD contains the double-length Christmas special and is the perfect stocking-stuffer
- Duck Dynasty is a phenomenon on DVD with over 1MM units sold to date – #1 TV franchise of the year on DVD
- DVD timed perfectly for holiday promotions and black Friday
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.