The Better Baby Book: How to Have a Healthier, Smarter, Happier Baby
- Sales Rank:93,506
- Format:Kindle eBook
- Language:English (Published)
- Media:Kindle Edition
- Publication Date:December 18, 2012
How to create a healthier, happier, smarter baby—the breakthrough pregnancy diet and lifestyle plan based on cutting-edge genetic science
Whether you're planning for pregnancy or are already pregnant, this essential prenatal guide draws on the latest genetic research to give you a complete program of specific nutrition and environmental lifestyle changes that can help you have a better baby. The book is based on the emerging science of epigenetics and shows how the environment interacts with your genes, affecting which genes are expressed or "turned on". It shows you the important steps you can take to improve preconception nutrition and reduce toxins in your home and body to consciously help your child be healthy, smart, and strong.
- Leverages the latest epigenetics research to help you produce a healthier, smarter, and happier baby with a lower risk of allergies, asthma, and developmental issues
- Shares a specific prescriptive program based on four principles: eating the right foods; taking the right supplements; detoxifying before, during, and after pregnancy; and minimizing stress
- Shows how a woman's health and her environment during pregnancy may have a much bigger impact on her child than was previously thought
- Includes the authors' compelling personal story of developing the Better Baby Plan shared in the book as they had their own better babies
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.