- List Price:
- Buy New: $4.89
as of 8/21/2014 03:36 EDT details
- You Save: $10.04 (67%)
- Sales Rank:21,386
- Format:Multiple Formats, Color, NTSC, Subtitled, Widescreen
- Languages:Spanish (Subtitled), English (Original Language), Spanish (Original Language), Spanish (Dubbed)
- Running Time:99 Minutes
- Rating:R (Restricted)
- Aspect Ratio:1.85:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):7.5 x 5.4 x 0.6
- Release Date:July 30, 2013
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Brand Name: GAI Mfg#: 883476093475
- Shipping Weight: 0.21 lbs
- All music products are properly licensed and guaranteed authentic.
FILLY BROWN is the inspiring portrait of a young woman striving to find her voice without compromising herself or the fate of her family. Majo Tonorio, aka, 'Filly Brown', played by Gina Rodriguez, is a young aspiring hip-hop artist from Los Angeles. With her mother, Jenni Rivera, in prison and her father, Lou Diamond Philips, struggling to provide for his daughters, Filly knows that a record contract just may be the answer to her family's financial problems. So when a record producer offers her a shot at stardom, she has to choose between selling out her dreams or saving her family. Directed by Youssef Delara and Michael Olmos, FILLY BROWN is propelled by an exceptional cast. Fueled by a fierce hip-hop score, FILLY BROWN heralds the arrival of Gina Rodriguez in the electrifying title role.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.