Alvita Dandelion Root Tea Bag, Organic, 24 Count
- Category:Health and Beauty
- List Price:
- Buy New: $4.98
as of 1/30/2015 01:01 EST details
- You Save: $3.01 (38%)
- Seller:Total Health Vitamins
- Sales Rank:9,811
- Number Of Items:1
- Size:24 Bags
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):2.3 x 3.3 x 5.8
- Legal Disclaimer:Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
- Publication Date:January 2, 2014
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Traditionally used to support liver function
- Certified organic
- English pillow style tea bags that are oxygen bleached, not chlorine treated
- No strings, No staples
- Vegan and gluten free
Often considered a pesky weed, dandelion (Taraxacum official) is of great value to herbalists throughout the world. Besides its traditional use to support liver function, the roasted taproot is ground and enjoyed as a coffee substitute. Alvita Dandelion Root Tea is made with premium-quality, organic dandelion root, and exudes an enjoyable roasted and nutty flavor and aroma.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.