Alvita Dandelion Root Tea Bag, Organic, 24 Count
- Category:Health and Beauty
- List Price:
- Buy New: $4.67
as of 3/9/2014 10:53 EDT details
- You Save: $3.32 (42%)
- Sales Rank:17,048
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):2.3 x 3.3 x 5.8
- Legal Disclaimer:Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. ABC Wholesale assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.
- Publication Date:January 2, 2014
Availability:Usually ships in 2-3 business days
- Traditionally used to support liver function
- Certified organic
- English pillow style tea bags that are oxygen bleached, not chlorine treated
- No strings, No staples
- Vegan and gluten free
Often considered a pesky weed, dandelion (Taraxacum official) is of great value to herbalists throughout the world. Besides its traditional use to support liver function, the roasted taproot is ground and enjoyed as a coffee substitute. Alvita Dandelion Root Tea is made with premium-quality, organic dandelion root, and exudes an enjoyable roasted and nutty flavor and aroma.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.