Morgan and Mikhail's Clinical Anesthesiology 5/e (Lange Medical Books)
- Sales Rank:44,348
- Format:Kindle eBook
- Language:English (Published)
- Media:Kindle Edition
- Publication Date:May 1, 2013
The world's bestselling anesthesiology book
Morgan and Mikhail's Clinical Anesthesiology, 5e is a clinically oriented presentation of the basic principles essential to the practice of anesthesiology. It features up-to-date discussion of all relevant areas within anesthesiology, including equipment, pharmacology, regional anesthesia, pathophysiology, pain management, anesthetic management, and critical care.
- Key Concepts are identified in each chapter
- Case discussion links content to real-life clinical situations
- Major chapter revisions include "Peripheral Nerve Blocks", "Anesthesia for Cardiovascular Surgery", "Obstetric Anesthesia", "PediatricAnesthesia", and "Airway Management"
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.