Protect Your Memory With Dr Neal Barnard
- List Price:
- Buy New: $6.16
as of 12/20/2013 02:57 EST details
- You Save: $8.82 (59%)
- Sales Rank:48,819
- Format:Color, Dolby, NTSC, Widescreen
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language)
- Running Time:80 Minutes
- Rating:NR (Not Rated)
- Aspect Ratio:1.77:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):7.5 x 5.3 x 0.7
- Release Date:April 9, 2013
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Brand Name: E1 ENTERTAINMENT Mfg#: 796539032765
- Shipping Weight: 1.00 lbs
- Manufacturer: DPTV MEDIA
- Genre: Health/Nutrition
- All music products are properly licensed and guaranteed authentic.
Have you ever experienced a memory lapse? Maybe you blanked on an acquaintance's name misplaced your keys or walked into a room for something only failing to recall why you entered it. Forgetfulness happens from time to time but sometimes it can be alarmingly common. Dr. Neal Barnard host of the revered PBS special Tackling Diabetes is back to confront another debilitating disease - memory loss. Through proven research Dr. Barnard provides vital steps to boosting cognitive function along with valuable insight on how to Protect Your Memory.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.