Tales of Xillia
- Category:Video Games
- Buy New: $59.99
as of 5/18/2013 22:41 EDT details
- Sales Rank:628
- Language:English (Unknown)
- Platform:PlayStation 3
- Media:Video Game
- Number Of Items:1
- Operating System:sony_playstation3
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.3
- Dimensions (in):5 x 5 x 1
- Publication Date:August 27, 2013
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Not yet released
- Two Heroes – Choose one of two distinct heroes: Jude Mathis, a medical student or Milla Maxwell, a mysterious woman accompanied by the Four Great Spirits, and experience the story from their unique point of view
- Dynamic Battles – Action packed, real-time battles including the all-new dual raid system that expands the strategy and combo potential by linking with a partner during skirmishes
- Creative Collaboration – Beautiful characters designed by renowned artists Kosuke Fujishima and Mutsumi Inomata inhabit the lush, expansive world of Rieze Maxia
- Expansive Gameplay – New and traditional RPG elements expertly crafted and designed featuring dozens of locations to explore, fierce enemies and adversaries to battle and secrets to uncover
- Tales of Xillia follows Jude Mathis, a clever medical student attending school in the capital city, and Milla Maxwell, a mysterious woman accompanied by four unseen beings. Players will be able to choose either Jude or Milla at the outset of their adventure through the world of Rieze Maxia, where humans and spirits live together in harmony.
Tales of Xillia follows Jude Mathis, a clever medical student attending school in the capital city, and Milla Maxwell, a mysterious woman accompanied by four unseen beings. Players will be able to choose either Milla or Jude at the outset of their adventure through the world of Rieze Maxia, where humans and spirits live together in harmony. The kingdom of Rashugal has been experimenting with a powerful device that has been draining the mana from the world. Realizing the harm it is inflicting on the world, Milla and Jude set off on a journey to destroy it and restore the mana back to the world. Over the course of the game their lives will intersect with a vast ensemble of characters that will teach them the strength of unwavering conviction.
Players will engage enemies with the critically acclaimed Linear Motion Battle System that the Tales of series is famous for. The system allows for real-time movement and attacks, giving the player a more tactile role in the midst of fights. The battle system in Tales of Xillia has been upgraded to Double Raid Linear Motion Battle System to let two characters combine their attacks to utilize devastating dual-character attack, letting fans strategize the best party setup for their style of play.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.