Pandora's Tower - Nintendo Wii
- Category:Video Games
- Buy New: $19.99
as of 12/19/2013 23:51 EST details
- Sales Rank:1,410
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Platform:Nintendo Wii
- Media:Video Game
- Number Of Items:1
- Operating System:nintendo_wii
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):5.5 x 0.6 x 7.5
- Release Date:April 16, 2013
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Temporarily out of stock. Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information. Your credit card will not be charged until we ship the item.
- Gorgeous visuals and full voice-overs bring to life the somber story of a cursed maiden in a mythical land and a former soldier's desperate attempt to save her
- The Magical Oraclos Chain is the main weapon that is also used to trigger devices to solve puzzles; bladed weapons are also critical during the fast and furious real-time battles across the Thirteen Towers
- Elena's physical appearance becomes more grotesque the longer it takes to overcome each tower, and Aeron's interactions with her determine the strength of their overall relationship, affecting which of the multiple endings is earned
- Materials obtained within the Thirteen Towers can be used to enhance weapons or fused together to create new items, which can be given to Elena as gifts to increase your affinity or be used by Aeron himself to assist him on his continuing quest
Pandora's Tower tells a haunting tale about a cursed young woman's slow transformation into a hideous beast, and the lengths to which the man she loves will go in order to save her. Aeron must brave the Thirteen Towers, which are suspended in the middle of a valley by chains connected to surrounding cliffs, and use his magical Oraclos Chain weapon to retrieve "master flesh," the flesh of the giant monsters that reside within each tower, which he must feed to Elena in order to reverse her transformation. Aeron's interactions with Elena during their time together have a direct impact on the story, as the strength of their bond will determine which of the multiple endings is achieved. This is a Wii game.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.