The golden book of Springfield, being the review of a book that will appear in the autumn of the year 2018, and an extended description of Springfield, Illinois, in that year
- List Price:
- Buy New: $23.27
as of 12/26/2014 22:33 EST details
- You Save: $2.72 (10%)
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.8
- Dimensions (in):7.5 x 0.8 x 10
- Publication Date:August 31, 2012
Also Available In:
- Paperback - The golden book of Springfield, being the review of a book that will appear in the autumn of the year 2018, and an extended description of Springfield, Illinois, in that year
- Paperback - The Golden Book of Springfield, Being the Review of a Book That Will Appear in the Autumn of the Year 2018, and an Extended Description of Springfield, Illinois, in That Year (Classic Reprint)
- Paperback - The Golden Book of Springfield, Being the Review of a Book That Will Appear in the Autumn of the Year 2018, and an Extended Description of Springfield, Illinois, in That Year
- Hardcover - THE GOLDEN BOOK OF SPRINGFIELD ... BEING THE REVIEW OF A BOOK THAT WILL APPEAR IN THE AUTUMN OF THE YEAR 2018, AND AN EXTENDED DESCRIPTION OF SPRINGFIELD, ILLINOIS, IN THAT YEAR.
This book was originally published prior to 1923, and represents a reproduction of an important historical work, maintaining the same format as the original work. While some publishers have opted to apply OCR (optical character recognition) technology to the process, we believe this leads to sub-optimal results (frequent typographical errors, strange characters and confusing formatting) and does not adequately preserve the historical character of the original artifact. We believe this work is culturally important in its original archival form. While we strive to adequately clean and digitally enhance the original work, there are occasionally instances where imperfections such as blurred or missing pages, poor pictures or errant marks may have been introduced due to either the quality of the original work or the scanning process itself. Despite these occasional imperfections, we have brought it back into print as part of our ongoing global book preservation commitment, providing customers with access to the best possible historical reprints. We appreciate your understanding of these occasional imperfections, and sincerely hope you enjoy seeing the book in a format as close as possible to that intended by the original publisher.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.