The 5:2 Diet Book: Feast for 5 Days a Week and Fast for 2 to Lose Weight, Boost Your Brain and Transform Your Health
- Sales Rank:6,180
- Format:Kindle eBook
- Language:English (Published)
- Media:Kindle Edition
- Publication Date:November 29, 2012
The 5:2 Diet will transform your body, your mind and your health. It’s the revolutionary part-time weight loss diet with lifelong health and anti-ageing results. This is the simplest, most flexible and most health enhancing weight loss programme you’ll ever follow – and with this book to guide you, you can start today. You’ll still get to eat all the foods you love but enjoy incredible health benefits, with positive effects on cancer, heart disease, Alzheimer's and more.
Intermittent fasting is revolutionising the weight loss world. Simply by eating significantly less for one or two days a week you can trigger incredible physical and mental changes that protect your body and brain from damage and help it repair itself.
And The 5:2 Diet Book – packed with tips, science, recipes, inspiration and case studies from over thirty dieters – will help you join the revolution to lose weight, boost your brain and transform your body.
And it’ll even save you money, with no specialist diet foods or supplements required. No wonder it’s as popular with men as it is with women – and with first-time dieters as with weight loss veterans.
Journalist and former yoyo dieter Kate Harrison has finally won the battle with her weight – now she shares the secrets that are helping thousands of men and women transform their bodies. The 5:2 Diet Book is your comprehensive guide to the wonderful world of intermittent fasting.
• All you need to trigger the ‘healing’ mode that happens when you restrict your diet for as little as one day a week
• The incredible effects on your brain cells
• The transformation in the way you view hunger and food
• The cost savings you can make – saving pounds from your food bill as you lose them from your body!
• 5:2 your way – how to personalise the diet to your exact requirements and preferences
• Detailed meal plans, and simple but healthy recipes…
• Or ready-made suggestions for when you don’t feel like cooking
• Hundreds of real-life tips and success stories from men and women like you
This is more than another diet craze – it’s anything but crazy and it’s a lifestyle you’ll want to adopt for the rest of your life.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.