Diana Vreeland: The Eye Has to Travel
- List Price:
- Buy New: $13.88
as of 12/11/2013 04:13 EST details
- You Save: $11.10 (44%)
- Sales Rank:17,030
- Format:Color, Dolby, Subtitled, Widescreen, NTSC
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language)
- Running Time:86 Minutes
- Rating:PG-13 (Parental Guidance Suggested)
- Aspect Ratio:2.35:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):7.5 x 5.3 x 0.6
- Release Date:February 5, 2013
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Brand Name: E1 ENTERTAINMENT Mfg#: 741952740292
- Shipping Weight: 1.00 lbs
- Manufacturer: KOCH ENTERTAINMENT
- Genre: Documentary
- All music products are properly licensed and guaranteed authentic.
"During Diana Vreeland's fifty year reign as the "Empress of Fashion," she launched Twiggy, advised Jackie Onassis, and established countless trends that have withstood the test of time. Diana Vreeland: The Eye Has to Travel is an intimate portrait and a vibrant celebration of one of the most influential women of the 20th century, an enduring icon whose influence changed the face of fashion, beauty, art, publishing and culture forever. "
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.