21 Days To A More Disciplined Life
- Sales Rank:65,139
- Format:Kindle eBook
- Language:English (Published)
- Media:Kindle Edition
- Publication Date:October 20, 2012
Do you have ideas, hopes, and dreams for what you want to accomplish in your life, but you feel like you’re being held back by a lack of personal discipline?
Are you easily overwhelmed by your big ideas or projects, and you just don’t know where to start and how to make real progress? Do you find yourself making “all-or-nothing” plans for transforming your life, and then three days later you crash and burn under the weight of your plan?What You Can Expect to Learn From This Book:
Purchasing this ebook also gives you access to printable worksheets to make the process even easier!Who is This Book For?
- How to prioritize and name your goals so that you can accomplish them faster than ever.
- How to expose the obstacles that will come up, and then make a plan to conquer them.
- How to break up a goal that feels insurmountable into bite-sized pieces.
- How to stop making excuses and get the job done now — and then enjoy the rest of your day!
- How to put accountability in place to help you stay on task and motivated.
21 Days to a More Disciplined Life is for you if:
What Are Other People Saying About 21 Days to a More Disciplined Life?21 Days To A More Disciplined Life is one mighty package made up of powerful encouragement, hard questions, and seriously practical information. I believe anyone who follows the steps laid out in this book will find that they can, in fact, develop the habit of self-discipline and have a more rewarding life. This ebook clearly showed me that I can change, one step at a time. I’m excited to see what my life looks like 21 days from now as I use Crystal’s guidance to tackle nagging projects and implement new habits in my home. ~Stacy K.
- You have trouble following through.
- You get overwhelmed by huge projects.
- You start strong, but your passion fizzles out.
- You are super-disciplined in a few areas of your life, but you have one or two pet areas that you just can’t get under control.
- You check out 10 different books on discipline and organization from the library, but return all of them late.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.