Tall, Dark and Kilted
- Sales Rank:50,393
- Format:Kindle eBook
- Language:English (Published)
- Media:Kindle Edition
- Publication Date:October 17, 2012
"Lizzie Lamb has written a great debut novel with wonderful characters, a great location
(mainly the atmospheric Scottish Highlands) and some very witty dialogue."
Reviews for Tall, Dark and Kilted
- Escapism at its best!
- A hard to put down, debut novel
- Best romance ever
- A book to lose yourself in
- "Dramatic highland location? Check. Drop-dead gorgeous alpha male? Check. Suitably feisty heroine? Check. (Plus) Stellar cast of supporting characters . . ."
- "I am not normally a fan of modern romance, so the fact that 'Tall Dark and Kilted' held me spellbound says it all."
- "The relationship between Ruairi and Fliss sparkles like finest Champagne. How that girl keeps her hands off him for so long I'll never know!"
- "I fell in love with Ruairi Urquhart, myself - who wouldn't fall in love with a man who calls you - 'a chuisle mo chroi' - pulse of my heart?"
More about Tall, Dark and Kilted - Notting Hill Meets Monarch of the Glen
Fliss Bagshawe longs for a passport out of Pimlico where she works as a holistic therapist. After attending a party in Notting Hill she loses her job; when she's offered the chance to take over a failing therapy centre, she grabs it with both hands. But there's a catch - the centre lies five hundred miles away - in Wester Ross, Scotland.
- Fliss's romantic view of the highlands populated by hunky Men in Kilts is shattered when she has an up close and very personal encounter with the Laird of Kinloch Mara, Ruairi Urquhart. He's determined to pull the plug on the business, bring his eccentric family to heel and eject undesirables from his estate - starting with Fliss. Faced with the dole queue once more, Fliss resolves to make sexy, infuriating Ruairi revise his unflattering opinion of her, turn the therapy centre around and sort out the dysfunctional Urquharts.
- Can Fliss tame the Monarch of the Glen and find the happiness she deserves?
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.