When Barack Obama ran for president four years ago, he promised hope and change for America and to unite the country. But as Kate Obenshain reveals in The Divisive President
, Obama has done exactly the opposite—as a result, America has become a nation of even greater polarization, the land of no compromise, and the home of disillusionment.
Obenshain exposes: In The Divisive President
- How Obama ran as a champion for the downtrodden, yet the unemployment rate is disproportionately high among minorities and women
- How Obama pushes for the HHS mandate, forcing many woman to violate their conscience—and some their religion
- How Obama has condoned the actions of Occupy Wall Street, saying "You are the reason I ran for office," while he vilifies both Wall Street and businessmen across America,
- How he continues to pass partisan policies with no attempt at compromise with Congress and Republicans
- How Obama seizes on opportunities to highlight racial discord and then accuses any critic of being "a racist"
Dynamic political commentator Kate Obenshain shows how Obama promotes class warfare—aggravating racial, gender, and economic differences—in order to advance his ideological agenda. And with each policy failure, Obama plays the blame game. Searing and controversial, The Divisive President
calls for the defeat of Barack Obama before he tears our nation apart.