What Happened To Kerouac? (Deluxe Edition)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $12.08
as of 12/13/2013 09:41 EST details
- You Save: $7.85 (39%)
- Sales Rank:108,056
- Format:Black & White, Color, NTSC
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language)
- Running Time:96 Minutes
- Rating:NR (Not Rated)
- Aspect Ratio:1.33:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):7.1 x 5.4 x 0.6
- Release Date:November 6, 2012
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Brand Name: Ingram Entertainment Mfg#: 826663137323
- Shipping Weight: 0.32 lbs
- Genre: DOCUMENTARY
- All music products are properly licensed and guaranteed authentic.
Jack Kerouac was the father of the Beat Generation, author of On the Road and pivotal figure of the 1950s countercultural revolution. This portrait shows us what happened when fame and notoriety were thrust upon an essentially reticent man. What Happened To Kerouac? is a lively and revealing investigation into the man’s personal history and creative process. Kerouac speaks for himself most eloquently in television appearances with Steve Allen and William F. Buckley, along with a fine visual tribute featuring his poetry. The result is a touching and exhilarating film about a troubled genius whose influence is still being felt all over the world. Featuring Allen Ginsberg, Gregory Corso, William S. Burroughs, Steve Allen, William F. Buckley, Charlie Parker, Neal Cassady, Carolyn Cassady, Lawrence Ferlinghetti, Michael McClure and Gary Snyder.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.