Langman's Medical Embryology
- List Price:
- Buy New: $16.29
as of 5/23/2013 10:51 EDT details
- You Save: $49.66 (75%)
- Sales Rank:366,058
- Format:Bargain Price
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Edition:Eleventh, North American Edition
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.2
- Dimensions (in):9.9 x 0.8 x 7
- Publication Date:January 30, 2009
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Perfect for the busy schedule in med school
- explained in a very easy language
- recommendable by many institutions
Widely acclaimed for its clinical relevance and clear writing style, Langman's Medical Embryology provides a user-friendly and innovative approach to learning embryology. The revised eleventh edition presents medical and health professions students with a concise yet thorough description of embryology and its clinical significance, an awareness of which is essential in the diagnosis, and prevention of birth defects. It features outstanding full-color clinical images and photographs, end-of-chapter Summaries, Problems to Solve, and Clinical Correlates boxes.
A companion Website includes fully searchable text, interactive review questions and problems, updated Simbryo animations of embryologic system development, and PowerPoint slides for instructors.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.