- List Price:
- Buy New: $5.00
as of 8/22/2014 08:44 EDT details
- You Save: $9.98 (67%)
- Seller:Cephas Thrift Shop
- Sales Rank:69,290
- Format:Multiple Formats, AC-3, Color, Dolby, NTSC, Widescreen
- Language:English (Original Language)
- Running Time:90 Minutes
- Rating:NR (Not Rated)
- Aspect Ratio:1.77:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):7.1 x 5.4 x 0.6
- Release Date:September 25, 2012
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Brand Name: MHE Mfg#: 876964005104
- Shipping Weight: 0.16 lbs
- All music products are properly licensed and guaranteed authentic.
Occupy Unmasked takes viewers into the Occupy Wall Street camps around the country from New York to Los Angeles providing a first-hand look at violence and intimidation occurring within them, as well as to expose those at the heart of the events and to reveal the highly orchestrated nature of the movement. Exclusive footage and eyewitness accounts document criminal activity and raw brutality in the camps the majority of these incidents have not been reported by the mainstream media, which has in contrast portrayed the Occupy movement as self-organizing and non-violent.
Occupy Unmasked features the conservative visionary Andrew Breitbart and journalists Brandon Darby, David Horowitz, Pam Keys, Anita MonCrief, Mandy Nagy, and Lee Stranahan. Written and directed by award-winning director, Stephen K. Bannon (The Undefeated, Generation Zero) and produced by David N. Bossie (Border War, Perfect Valor), Occupy Unmasked is a shocking indictment of one of the most controversial movements in American history.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.