Dermatology, edited by world authorities Jean L. Bolognia, MD, Joseph L. Jorizzo, MD, and Julie V. Schaffer, MD, is an all-encompassing medical reference book that puts the latest practices in dermatologic diagnosis and treatment at your fingertips. It delivers more comprehensive coverage of basic science, clinical practice, pediatric dermatology, and dermatologic surgery than you’ll find in any other source. Whether you’re a resident or an experienced practitioner, you’ll have the in-depth, expert, up-to-the-minute answers you need to overcome any challenge you face in practice.
- Find answers fast with a highly user-friendly, "easy-in-easy-out" format and a wealth of tables and algorithms for instant visual comprehension.
- Get full exposure to core knowledge with coverage of dermatology’s entire spectrum of subspecialties.
- See just the essential information with "need-to-know" basic science information and key references.
- Expedite decision making and clarify complex concepts with logical tables, digestible artwork, and easy-to-grasp schematics.
- Visualize more of the conditions you see in practice with over 3500 illustrations, of which over 1,400 are new: 1,039 clinical images, 398 pathology slides, and 152 schematics.
- Stay at the forefront of your field with updated treatment methods throughout, as well as an increased focus on patients with skin of color.
- Get an enhanced understanding of the foundations of dermatology in pathology, the clinical setting, and dermoscopy with a completely rewritten introductory chapter.
- Better comprehend the clinical-pathological relationship of skin disease with increased histologic coverage.
Bolognia’s Dermatology is the ultimate multimedia reference for residents in training AND the experienced practitioner.