Manhunt: The Ten-Year Search for Bin Laden - from 9-11 to Abbottabad
- List Price:
- Buy New: $23.95
as of 8/29/2014 12:28 EDT details
- You Save: $4.05 (14%)
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Seller:Audible, Inc. (US)
- Sales Rank:28,470
- Language:English (Unknown)
- Media:Audible Audio Edition
- Running Time:31320 Minutes
- Publication Date:May 1, 2012
From the author of the New York Times best-selling Holy War, Inc., this is the definitive account of the decade-long manhunt for the world's most wanted man, Osama bin Laden.
Al Qaeda expert and CNN national security analyst Peter Bergen paints a multidimensional picture of the hunt for bin Laden over the past decade, including the operation that killed him. Other key elements of the book include:
- A careful account of President Obama's decision-making process as the raid was planned
- The fascinating story of a group of CIA analysts - largely women - who never gave up assembling the tiniest clues about OBL's whereabouts
- The untold and action-packed history of the Joint Special Operations Command (JSOC) and the SEALs
- An analysis of what the death of OBL means for al Qaeda, and for Obama's legacy.
Just as Too Big to Fail captured, in riveting detail, the anatomy of this decade's financial disaster, so too is Manhunt one of the key stories of this decade: the authoritative, immersive account of the operation that killed the man who organized the largest mass murder in American history.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.