The Queen's Palaces
- List Price:
- Buy New: $9.93
as of 8/27/2014 05:27 EDT details
- You Save: $10.05 (50%)
- Sales Rank:15,073
- Format:Multiple Formats, Color, NTSC
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language)
- Running Time:177 Minutes
- Rating:NR (Not Rated)
- Aspect Ratio:1.33:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):7.4 x 5.3 x 0.6
- Release Date:May 29, 2012
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- MPN:WAR DE288644D
- Brand Name: WHV Mfg#: 883929244171
- Shipping Weight: 0.16 lbs
- All music products are properly licensed and guaranteed authentic.
A celebration of these great royal palaces and their history in three films presented by Fiona Bruce. Fiona tells the fascinating stories behind the creation of Buckingham Palace, Windsor Castle and the Palace of Holyroodhouse, and leading experts share their knowledge of the Kings and Queens whose vision and taste left their mark on these exceptional buildings. As Fiona takes us on a journey through 1,000 years of history, we discover some of the great treasures from the Royal Collection housed within three world-famous landmarks. His Royal Highness The Prince of Wales introduces the Royal Palaces and tells us of the place they have in the life of the Monarchy and in the history of Britain.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.