Models of Professional Development: A Celebration of Educators
- Sales Rank:91,161
- Format:Kindle eBook
- Language:English (Published)
- Media:Kindle Edition
- Publication Date:February 18, 2010
An in-depth resource for designing and implementing effective professional development!
Identifying the major models of professional development, this comprehensive resource shows educational leaders how to design and implement professional development to meet the needs of any school. The authors analyze types and variations of models and provide concrete guidelines for implementing and evaluating a program. Based on the belief that all models can succeed if properly implemented, the book examines:
- Models to support individuals
- Collaborative direct service models such as mentoring and coaching
- Collaborative and cooperative models
- Models designed to achieve curricular and instructional change
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.