This is the eBook of the printed book and may not include any media, website access codes, or print supplements that may come packaged with the bound book.Thinking Like an Engineer: An Active Learning Approach, 2e,
is specifically designed to utilize an active learning
environment for first year engineering courses.
- In-class activities include collaborative problem-solving, computer-based activities, and hands-on experiments, encouraging guided inquiry.
- Homework assignments and review sections reinforce and expand on the activities.
- Content can be customized to match the topic organization in your course syllabi.
Paired with Pearson’s new MyEngineeringLab
, Thinking Like an Engineer, 2e,
is a complete digital solution for your first year engineering course. MyEngineeringLab offers students customized, self-paced learning with instant feedback. Students will be prepared ahead of class, allowing you to spend class time focusing on active learning.
Subscriptions to MyEngineeringLab are available to purchase online or packaged with your textbook (unique ISBN). Use the following ISBNs to purchase MyEngineeringLab:
- Thinking Like an Engineer, 2e & MyEngineeringLab with Pearson eText Student Access Code Card for Thinking Like an Engineer, 2e ISBN: 0132981386
- This package includes the Thinking Like an Engineer, 2e textbook, an access card for MyEngineeringLab, and a Pearson eText Student Access Code Card for Thinking Like an Engineer, 2e.
- MyEngineeringLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card — for Thinking Like an Engineer, 2e ISBN: 0132766744
- This stand-alone access card package contains an access code for MyEngineeringLab, and a Pearson eText student access code card for Thinking Like an Engineer, 2e eText.